From: "Nicky Molloy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I'm sorry to have to tell you this

No you're not...

> but really this is tiring and its a darn
> less boring than reading you saying the same confudsed comments every post.

"Confudsed"?

> If you can't/won't grasp the situation and get your own information which is
> readily available on the net, I can't help you.

You are the one who is presumably 'confused'....

Sure, there is loads of 'information' on the Internet.  But information is
not necessarily EVIDENCE.  And very often it is disinformation.

> Provide evidence that there
> aren't aliens here because if you investigate, there is more evidence that
> there is company down in underground bases than not.

You are asking us to prove a negative.

Prove that I did NOT shoot JFK.

Prove that I did NOT have a torrid affair with Jacques Vallee, whose
whispered pillowtalk to me revealed all the secrets of UFOs that he knew...
not to mention some interesting gossip regarding Mr. Webre...

Prove that I was NOT at Woodstock in August of 1969...

Prove that I did NOT walk on the moon with Neil Armstrong that same month...

There is absolutely NO 'evidence' supporting what you purport to be FACT...
there IS information, of various degrees of credibility.  But again,
information is not necessarily EVIDENCE.

> I"ve been studying the
> situation for at least 10 years, and have personal experiences

Can you prove that they were NOT hallucinations?

Can you prove that they were NOT the effects of mind control?

> and know UNTOLD others who have had dealings with Ets.

The same questions apply to these 'untold others'.  And unless you're
claiming to have had dealings with these same ETs, all you have is
hearsay.

I could tell you that I and untold others have been repeatedly
abducted by motorcycle gangs....or Arab terrorists...or Satanists...
or leprechauns...

How would you know that our claims were NOT true?

> If there are 6 billion people on this planet, untold thousands of UFOs
> flying about and still we stubbornly believe we are the only planet
> inhabited in this solar system,

No one has said that.

What we are saying is that you and the other 'true believers' have yet
to present any HARD EVIDENCE to support the claim that UFOs are powered
by ETs...

And tell me...of all the "billions and billions" (to borrow Carl Sagan's
famous phrase) of planets not only in our own solar system, but throughout
the universe...why have your supposed ETs chosen this measly planet?
What is it about Earth and/or homo sapiens that intrigues them so much
that they ignore all the other planets and concentrate on this one?

> and any of these UFOs out there could have
> colonized the whole solar system by now,

"Could have" isn't the same as "did".

> CASE CLOSED

You failed to even successfully open it.

>> Well tenebroust, I guess the reason Commander X, Branton etc use non de
>> plumes is because are in danger of their lives.
>
> And you have EVIDENCE to support this claim?   ;-)

I notice you failed to respond to this.  What's the matter...ET got your
tongue?

Or is it because you DON'T have any evidence to back up this claim?

>> They were intelligence officers and we don't
>> really need to know their personal details.
>
> Yes we do, if we are to adequately and accurately assess their credibility.

Again, no answer.  You take the coward's way out by responding by attacking
those who question you, because you know you can't back up any of your claims.

You also failed to address my question as to why these supposed ex-intelligence
officers aren't being silenced by either their ex-comrades-in-arms, or by the
ETs themselves.  Are your ETs that ineffectual?  Or is it because these supposed
ex-intelligence officers are really LYING...

June

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL