On Sat, 2 Sep 2000 04:43:07 EDT, Bob Stokes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted
article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, which said:

>  Involuntary wrote:
>
> > (c) If laws are enacted, and if cops or militaries try to take guns from
> > militias, the militias will fight back with everything they have,
> > possibly even attempting a coup at the White House.
>
> Are there really that many militias out there?  Surely they
> wouldn't have the strength to attack the White House.

Well, you never know what kinds of homemade tools they might have.

Do you remember the movie "Tank" with James Garner?  I don't remember
the plot exactly, but I do know that there was a point in the movie
where there was a standoff between James Garner in his Sherman tank
against the city's police force.  The military was there, too.  For some
reason, the police chief gave an order to fire weapons into a crowd of
civilians.  At that, the military troops were ordered to aim their
weapons at the cops.

I haven't yet listened to the program Jean recommended on Jeff Rense's
website with retired General Glenn MacDonald on military corruption, but
I can't help but think that if the government and police suddenly
"attack" the citizens, the military might take the side of the people
and fight against the police and government on our behalf.  Perhaps I'm
just naive or starstruck by the movie "Tank".  I'm not depending on it,
however.  I'd rather die than have things continue on their present
course.  If drastic and sudden change or conflict is coming, I'd be
excited to see it.  At the same time, I don't want to have glass rods
shoved into my penis and have them beaten with hammers, either.

> The government would be crushed.  Who is going to fight???
> Clinton, no way he's a coward.

Clinton is a liar.  Al Gore has no integrity.  I think Bush has
character and integrity, but I think he's going to be a willful puppet.
The Illuminati will accomplish more with George W. Bush in the White
House than they accomplished with any previous president.  With George
Bush Sr. in the background and his legacy of touting a New World Order,
well, that should spell it out.

Ty