On Sat, 2 Sep 2000 18:14:12 -0400, Aleisha Saba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
posted article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
which said:

> Involuntary - I like Baby Bush for some reason and do not believe
> he will back off his promise never to permit our troops to wear UN
> uniforms...remember, the suddenly he was almost run over by a dump
> truck?
>
> I fear for his safety; for I see in Clinton and Gore the take over
> of honest businessmen by organized crime.....Larry Flynt - make it
> look like he nearly died for freedom of speech?  It was DRUGS.
>
> This is Dixie Mafia, low class Dixie Mafia and I believe Carter
> was in on the take too - look at Billy Beer and his poor nephew
> who was friend to Charles Manson.....they speak of the poor with
> great compassion - but, see Al Gore Slum Landlord of America?

Yeah.  Slums.  Al Gore's idea of "affordable housing for everyone".

> So....this is organized crime taking over America.....off with the
> old on with the new....this is not New World Order, this is
> Fascism in the name humanity and boy - since when did Camelot turn
> into World Dictatorship?

Well, I think there are people who want a NWO of control and legislation
with power in the hands of a few, while there are others (like myself)
who want a NWO of freedom and no organized power, but individual
sovereignty.  Right now, America and much of the rest of the world is a
gigantic pimple that's about to come to a head and bust like a packet of
cinnamon roll icing.  I think as that happens, people who experience it
will remember what caused all of this in the first place -- one person
or group of people imposing his/her views on other groups of people.
Once the dust settles and the pus dries, I think individual sovereignty
will be the one thing we all cherish more than anything.  I think such a
time is coming fairly soon.

> This I prefer cold war to peace?  And if we have to have a
> dictatorship, I want a real Monarch........and if I knock of
> 100,000 or so people I could get big piece of the rock.
>
> So I ask you Involuntary.....who was Charles Manson's Mentor?
> Give Us Barabas?

I don't know much about Manson.

> I prefer John Gotti to Clinton.

Well, I do to, as a matter of fact.  I'd rather have the leaders of drug
cartels and the Mafia bosses running the USA than what we have up there
now.  At least drugs, porno, gambling and prostitution would all be
legal.  It would be a paradise!  If it was like that, they could make
laws against saying anything bad about the government because if that
was legal, what would be left that's bad to say about them? :-D

Ty