-Caveat Lector-

[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:

>why do you seem determind that there was a disruptive motive in the
>sending
>of the original mail?

I'm not determined, but I am suspicious. The powers that be have a long,
thick, rich history of disrupting conspiracy research. It happens a lot.
Sometimes it's just somebody's hobby. Sometimes it's the work of paid
psy-war ops. Either way, the research suffers.

>that aside, you comments below indicate that you want censorship to be in
>place on the list for the sake of harmony.... sheesh- tell us what the
>boundries are for posting then!

I'm not talking about censorship. I'm talking about manners. Look, in real
life I curse often. Seldom do a go ten minutes without a curse. I'm a blue
collar guy. I ride motorcycles. I sling wrenches. That's how guys like me
talk. To each other. Not to people  who are offended by it. When I'm in my
garage, I spit on the floor. You don't mind because it's my garage. If I
do this in your kitchen, it's a whole other matter, right? Same with this.

I used to curse fairly frequently here. I wrote like I talked because it
felt more honest to me. But people pointed out that I was being rude to
some people. I was. I was invading their personal space with something
they found offensive. I thought they were silly to be offended by mere
words. I still feel that way. But it costs me little, and hurts me not at
all, to express myself with different words. And it gives them such
pleasure. And it makes them a lot more cooperative. be nice to these
people. They can't help being the way they are. They grew up like that.
They think that's how they're supposed to be. They think you're not
supposed to curse in public because it's bad manners. When I'm posting on
a list I'm in public. So I figure, when in Rome, shoot Roman candles. So I
quit cursing in front of them. If I can do this, anybody can do this. Is
it so much to ask that we try to get along, or at least to stay focused?