-Caveat Lector-

I hope you do your homework and read up on this man.  Try the web.  He is in jail for
reasons.  The autobiography was made by him!
Why would this man EVER tell the truth?  You actually believe his book over the fact
that he is in jail.  I followed a lot of this.
Of course i am sure there is a lot of stuff out there on him and they won't be
trivial.  Now he is a senile ole crazy man it
appears.  But when he was young was a different story.  Please read the book Helter
Skelter.  And even if the women or people were
weak minded probably from low self-esteem, he is still guilty of doing this.  They did
not use that as an excuse at all.  I hope
others come forward and please back me up on some more talk about this man.  He never
gets out on parole because the board always
still considers this man dangerous to society.  That speaks for itself.

About Heaven's Gate, why are you always for the perpetrator?  Weak minded people are
people who have mental health problems,
self-esteem problems, or abused in life etc.  There are a lot of people out there that
can be mind controlled by the right person
because some of them do it well.  What about the Guyana Tragedy?  That man convinced
at least about 900 (don't really know no.)
people to commit suicide.  Are they bad people and they are responsible for their
lives?
Mind control is real and has been going on for centuries.

Sounds like you have taken a liking for this man.  Would you know him then if you were
younger since you believe him?  You consider
him funny.

A  jury did believe this.  He is in jail.  He never gets out on parole not from
prejudice.  He is still considered harmful to
society.  Please read the right books.  Not from someone like Charles Manson himself.
He is a big liar.  You must be young, naive
or from a great upbringing not to know all about this man.

Birds
Private Mail Welcome