-Caveat Lector-

>dumber than ever

Says who? By what standards? Cite your sources.

>For every kid that leaves Government School to attend private school,
it costs the Government School System that much less.

For every kid that leaves Government School to attend private school,
the public school (s)he left gets that much less money from the
government.

>The amount of the vouchers  is less then the per kid Government School
subsidy.

Then how can they possibly buy better education?

>An alternative to Government Schools scares the hell out of the NEA
and the huge gaggle of high paid Govt School Bureacrats.

(1.) That’s a separate issue.

(2.) A guy who can’t even spell “bureaucrats” has a lot of nerve
criticizing how they do their job, or for that matter, pontificating on
education.

>The fact that EVERY Senator and Congresscritter sends his little
darling  to private school says it all.

Assuming that’s even true (you haven’t cited a source), all that says is
that they are rich. Rich kids get a better education. This is not
because the government runs public schools. This is intrinsic to a
classist society. The rich get better everything.

>The fact that PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS send their kids to private school
at a higher proportion then the general population says it even louder.
They use the Govt School System to earn  a living off the taxpayer but
would never send their kids there.

Source, please. How many teachers are we talking about here? How many
kids? What are the actual numbers and actual percentages? Be  precise.

>The Govt School System is the greatest boondoggle ever devised by man.

Compared to the so-called “defense” budget!?!  Gimme a break.

>  EDD U KA SHUN has replaced the phony Cold War as the new taxpayer
rip off.

OK, let’s compare them. State the exact figures, please, so we know
exactly what we’re talking about. So far, you've only given us your
opinions. Let's hear some facts.

And let’s look at the real problem, classism. Some kids get better
education than others because their parents have more money. Switching
to a system of private only education will only make this worse.
Vouchers are the first step in what appears to be a long planned
privatization of the education system.

Religious schools are not a viable alternative because, as bad as public
schools are religious schools are worse. No religious school can ever
teach logical reasoning because logical reasoning and religion are
antithetical. You can’t teach kids to believe what they are told and
simultaneously teach them to think for themselves in a rational, logical
manner. It can’t be done. It’s like simultaneously telling them to run
and to stand still. The closest they can come is running in place, which
is neither running nor standing still.

<A HREF!ttp://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
ÝÝÝCTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic

ÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÚrchives Available at:
 <A HREF!ttp://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of

 <A HREF!ttp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
ÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝo subscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send
email: