-Caveat Lector-

Burden of Proof Nessie?????

This is a Conspiracy Theory list.......the Pope still believes the sun
travels about the earth - in the circuit of othe heavens.

This is a Conspiracy Theory List.....speculation, based on facts, is
still theory.

As of late Einstein's "theory" is being challenged which original idea
was credited to Newton, but nobody cares about that.....and further it
is said Einstein stole his theory in part from an Italian?

I have a conspiracy theory and in fact, on my copyright when asked for
new material, I stated it was the conspiracy theory that was new and
copyrighted my bible calendar code way back in late 60 period but I
copyrighted the theory.

You ask people to prove everything they say?   My work according to
Henry Regnary, a man named Domick Abel, was extremely provocative, and
highly original.....for I claimed the Mafia got JFK, RFK, and tried to
get Teddy based on a bible code used as communications which also was
linked to sabotage and KGB.....

Poked a little fun at the masons - but then so did Charles Manson in
Court?

Haven't you ever figured out yet what the Masons really are other than
patriots in this country who serve one master, now two and that is why
Bnai Brith a masonic order not affiliated with American Masonic order
unless they arenot accepted, and black masons - some think are not to be
trusted, for they serve foreign masters such as Zionism and KGB?

Refer to KGB founding their own KKK while people like the Walker spies
and Pollard took money to sell out this country and the name of the game
is treason.

Want a patriot, find an American Mason - and you do find bad lower
degree Masons and moles for this order at the top you will find the
intelligensia.

So losers who have nothing want communism or nationalism - yet all have
chance to improve themselves with or without school vouchers.

A good IQ helps, but it does not take a nucleara physicist to build a
cathedral or sewage system or lay the foundation of a home......it takes
real men for after all, we cannot all be computer "geniuses" can we?
Have to learn to type first.

Saba

As George Washington said when he needed someone he could trust - find
me a Mason.....
but watch out for those English Masons or Mossad Bnai Brith and ADl
Masons or KGB Masons who are on to the fact that KKK uses Masonic
Rituals as did King - who was a Black Mason in cahoots with communists.

Would prefer to be ruled by a King or Queen than have a Jessie Jackson
or a Lieberman or a Gore attemp to "rule" over me, which they could
never do for only thing I respect, is intelligence acd the higher up the
ladder you find it, well America was made great by the Giants not the
Zionists for you see what Zionism has done to this country.

Can I prove all this?   Why the hell should I for this is a conspiracy
list, but I have plenty of documentation to prove that under Clinton and
Gore, this country was being taken for a ride.....so all you pore folk
out there who want a communist in office, had already had one - Clinton
= only he stole from the poor and gave to himself, like his ole buddies
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.....

And toss in Waco for entertainment for that is show biz.