-Caveat Lector-

>By all State / National / International comparative achievement tests
performed over the past 30 years.

Which ones? Be specific or we may justifiably assume that you are making
it up.

>Again you make no sense. For every kid no longer attending Govt School
LESS public money is spent.

That’s exactly what I said.  Each school gets its allotment of funds
based on the number of students enrolled. Every time one leaves, the
school gets less money.

You don't seem to be comprehending what I'm saying. Perhaps you should
learn how to parse text better. A refresher course would apparently do
you good.

>Obviously if it costs $10,000 taxpayer dollars to  pay for one kid for
one year of Govt School...

Does it? Or did you make that figure up?

And what do you mean by “Govt”? Do you mean federal, local or a
combination? This is crucial, because without federal money, kids in
poor school districts are condemned to an education inferior to kids in
rich school districts. Is that what you are proposing?

>If the kid costing the public $10,000 per  year to attend Govt School
gets a $5000 voucher to attend a private school of  his/her choice -

And if pigs had wings, they fly. When, where and by whom has that figure
been proposed? Be specific.

>then it saves the taxpayers $5000. (This is simple math - easy  to
understand - unless you attended Govt School).

Which taxes are you talking about, local, federal or a combination
thereof? Be specific.

Are you factoring in the loss of tax money incurred when even more
poorly educated citizens find themselves able to earn even less taxable
income? You should, because that’s what is going to happen if even more
money is withdrawn from “failing” schools. It makes about as much sense
as the long discredited medical practice of bleeding a sick person to
make them well, and is based on precisely the same principles, ignorance
and stupidity.

Are you also factoring in the cost to the taxpayers of warehousing
people in prison when they turn to crime because they didn’t get a good
enough education to make a decent honest living.

For someone who claims to be educated, you certainly are making a
simplistic analysis. What’s the matter, didn't anybody ever teach you
how to think things through?

<A HREF!ttp://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
İİİCTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİÚrchives Available at:
 <A HREF!ttp://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of

 <A HREF!ttp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİo subscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send
email: