-Caveat Lector-

My goodness Steve you had to wait two days to respond to my letters?

And there is someone in Arkansas that wants this list - I bet they do,
for Kris has built a good list hasn't he.   You seem to spend more time
on his list than you do your own?

Notice since Viet Nam War over, not so many UFO reports now is there.

Keep thinking of my friend a pilot killed in Viet Nam and another pilot
I knew - a Command Pilot over a squad of big planes who carried
ammunition from Red Stone an somewher ei Georgia.    We got them a
stereo and when we tried to pick it up from this store, a member of the
Jewish Mafia called him to his office through one of his henchmen, and
wanted him to do some smuggling?   Later the one guy was picked up at
airport with millions of dollars for a payoff.....so see how the war was
for some/

When John left this one time after picking up munition he lost 4 ships
in the night for the Viet Kong right before their arrival infiltrated
and destroyed same.....they knew when these planes left Georgia and Red
Stone, had arrival and departure time and you know what, when those
ships left in the night UFO reports were reported over Alabama an
Georgia - the tipoff that these big planes were returning with their
munitions.

So you see why I do not like UFO talk Steve....and after all, we did go
to the moon and back and have all this stuff flying around in the skies,
a Russian craft for instace at Area 51 understand that went down?

Well newspapers around the world told the Viet Kong these planes were on
there way back - and the enemy lay in wait for them and I might add
there was a $50,000 price on this pilots head and on heads of all
American pilots - but this rotten bastard tried to bribe John to smuggle
for him - well I kept that secret until as of late but 30 years makes no
difference now.

And that secret underground UFO base sites you published - these are
missile sites and top security installations for the defense of this
country.

Noted William Cooper was on this list - and in his last letter he
thanked everybody on list, but pointed out he was here long enough to
expose the communists and marxists on this list.

Who know who is what on this list?    Well  those who try to censor
others are like this ADL and this Mark Pitcabbage or whatever his name
is - like the ones who lurk on this list by their own admission, on
other lists - why lurk?   ADL informants - and I wonder Steve you spend
so much time on this list  are you neglecting your own lists?    And gee
whiz, you got Bob Worn what is he a little too Amercan for you?

Saba

Do not read my mail and most of the time I do not read your mail or
June's mail......if Kris wants me off this list he will remove my name
for it is his list.

UFOs do make a nice front.......but do you know Steve, two individuals
wrote me wanting to see that map you showed and put out ......UFO bases?
Like crap, those were our bases and defense system and not that the KGB
does not know where they are, for after all we have under Arkansian
Clinton already given neutron bomb to China and our secrets are an open
book.