-Caveat Lector-

Why Steve that is what you called them "Secret UFO Underground
Bases"........one of these "secret bases" my brother in law set up?

Now we had Ezekials Wheels so UFO's are nothing new, but if you go into
the 50 period you will see that once a special UFO show was put on for
the White House?

Now heliocopters how long have we had these - they hover and hold and go
sideways, and up and down and etc.    These things are antiques.

Again let me say this Steve - these huge missile systems locaated in
Silos, area all underground - now they have found a secret base in
Kentucky.

Secret?   Well maybe 14 millon masons can keep a secret by just not
talking about something - for loose lips it was said, sunk ships?

And no Steve I am not 82 yet....have a way to go......and yes Steve, I
did meet John F. Kennedy, actually twice and I met RFK and rode on a
press bus with the big boys, including Mike Wallace when Johnson was
President.....and I dined with John Glenn at big banquet and sat an
entire day with a young Saudi Arabian Prince - my sister dined at a
table with 15 othr people with the Prince of the notorious Bilderberger
Netherlands for that bunch is just high class Chambe of Commerce, and my
other sister associated with many famous people you read about in
history books - and once my words were quoted by Harry Truman who always
asked how those little ..........girls were.....and I have some matches
off his plane and a cigarette lighter (Ronson as I recall) with the
presidential seal on it, given to this man who got it from Dwight David
Eisenhower and gave to me.
So I have been around the block and have met a lot of people some of
whom others would think oh so important and my brother in law was
CIA/Joint Chief os Staff Stuff and set up Vandenberg and last
assignement worked with von Braun who stayed at their home at Redstone
on two different occasions.

So yes I met JFK and he was blood relation through his mother.

I come from a big family that kept reoords, but I am just a researcher
who worked with an MI6 for 12 years, and was friend to anotehr Colonel
in MI6 for these people somehow always seem to be around......my
goodness Steve,  in Viet Nam war these UFO's were used to tip off the
enemy our planes were returning to Viet Nam after loading up at Red
Stone and in Georgia?

During War Time - many people kept secrets by just not talking about
what they had seen or witnessed.....

At this time we are virtually alone in our space......we may have to go
to the other side of Venus to find life.......as for life on Mars, the
press was suckered in on that one, for I have story dating back to 1963
of the stones which fell from Mars at the Arctic cirle.....

Enough said Steve - I have an IQ of 145 and as a result have always held
posts to important people.....and worked with some very well known
people....not an insider, just a researcher and I might add this best
seller author, who was MI6 and I have this in a letter said I was the
best researcher she had ever encouontered plus a little psychic ability
at times paid off big bucks Steve.

Saba aka Colleen