-Caveat Lector-

>George  Bush did not make a secret flight to Spain in an SR-71 to make
a deal with the Iranians.

That's one opinion. But even if it's true, it does not disprove the
October Surprise, merely one of the cover stories. It is a common
disinfo technique to disseminate a story that is basically true except
for one element, discredit that element, and thus discredit the entire
story.

For more on such techniques, see:

http://www.intrepidsoftware.com/fallacy/toc.htm

http://www.brasscheck.com/martin.html

http://www.proparanoid.com/truth.htm#25r

>Iran-Contra was a brilliant stratagem.  Funnel Iranian money to the
Contras to overthrow an illegitimate Commie regime right under the
noses of the Commie members of the U.S. Congress.  I love it.

It was blatantly illegal. Are you saying it’s alright to break the law
if the cause is just? if so, I agree. However, this was not a just
cause. The contras were drug dealing fascists. They went through the
motions of waging war to cover their drug dealing. But they seldom
engaged the regular army. Mainly they murdered unarmed civilians in cold
blood and then ran for it.

>The Com-symps in the U.S. media told us over and over  how the
Nicaraguan people loved the Sandinistas.

And the fascist-symp in the U.S. media told us over and over again how
the  Nicaraguan people really loved the contras and they were the moral
equivalent of the Founding Fathers. What a load of crap.

>When the Nicaraguan  people actually had a chance to vote, they threw
the Red bastards out.

By a razor thin margin in a fixed election.

This is not to say that the Sandanistas had no faults. They had, and
continue to have, plenty. But the contras were far, far worse and not
just for their own country. They flooded American streets with crack.
Is this why you love  the illegal and immoral support that your tax
dollars funded? Do you like what crack has done to America?

=========CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic