-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 07/08/2001 2:10:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< You haven't been paying attention.  Liberals are for drugs.  Conservatives
 are against drugs. >>

You must be kidding.  I'm pretty liberal, and I think drugs are for fools.
If I had my way, they would all be legal, and everyone could have as much as
he or she could carry.  They would only have to have the word STUPID tattooed
across their forehead so everybody would know how dumb they were.  This would
do for all except those addicted to heroin.  They would have the word ZOMBIE
tattooed, because you can't get any closer to the living dead than they are.
I have to exclude marijuana from the list, however.  I still remember when
Nixon's blue ribbon panel came back and said that if used moderately there
was no harm in it.  Talk about a quick gag job.  Still they have to have the
word STUPID on their foreheads anyway, because its use is illegal, and you
really have to be stupid to do something illegal that will allow the
beauracracy that passes for government in this country to have a chance to
get its hooks into you.  I make an exception to those who truly need it for
medicinal purposes.   With my method we'd all know just how much of the
populations is truly dumb and it would all be free for the asking, so nobody,
not the Columbians, the CIA or anybody else would make any money from it.
Well, perhaps the tattoo parlors would make a pretty good profit.  That's a
liberal's viewpoint on drugs.  Prudy