-Caveat Lector-

People raised in a fascist/authoritarian environment will demand/create such
a situation. Not everyone falls into that category.

> if someone was harming your family or stealing your car you
> would not wax philosophical; you would take approproiate
> action.

Preserve life, yes - try to hang on to a material possession, not in a
million years, no matter what the "value."

> Re the fact that they globalist 'masters of the universe'
> did not meet their goal of global pop reduction does not
> mean that they aren't still tryin.

If so they are quite incompetent and/or ignorant of human nature and the
functions of the universe.

> molli

Believe it or not, Molli, one can be aware of all the
machinations/intentions of the New World Order and be affected in only minor
ways by such.

The traps set using the writings of Malthus and Darwin have given them the
circumstances they need to try and control the people of Earth.

Darwin falsely asserted survival of the fittest, promoting competition
rather than cooperation. Malthus falsely said scarcity of resources needed
for human survival was a certainty at some level of population.

Both were lies, intentional or not, which had the effect of denying the
people their connection/support with the natural world. Among the results of
which are a large amount of people who believe two lies: they need money to
live, and they cannot get this money without transportation provided by
fossil-fuel burning machines.

The fact that large numbers of people, especially in rural China, prove this
wrong each and every day, is not reported in the NWO-controlled media and
thus people are not aware of it.

Scarcity does not exist naturally on Earth: it must be created. Careful
observation of the natural world makes it quite obvious. However, all that
is needed to control people is the BELIEF in scarcity. This is why it is
absolutely necessary to bring the people of China into the materialistic
capitalist world we are in.

Good luck to the controllers, they're going to need it.

DS