-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Man on the Run" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 8:15 PM
Subject: [CTRL] Please, please begin a campaign

.  Since even Wiccans would denounce this symbol, my belief is that
> it should be non-controversial.  It certainly has no place in a
Judeo-Christian
> nation.

your nation was deliberately founded on NO religion. it is in fact precluded
by your constitution, is it not?
your nation is secular, your remarks are typical uninformaed judeo-christian
arrogance and condescention toward other religious beliefs.

and this symbol thingy you are so uptight about... hasn't it occured to you
yet that what is holy for you is probably demonic for another set of
beliefs? if someone selects a belief system that is not consistent with
yours- then you condemn it as anti-.... and thus  with the devil himself.
this is all a bit low level, philosophy wise, isn't it?

 Most would be appalled if they knew, especially given the lethargy of
> their own religious leaders in pushing for a change.

mmm more arrogant patronising, jolly good, that is the way to win an
argument. ahem...

>     The inverted pentagram is an agreed upon Satanic symbol used by
Satanists as
> such.

satanists... hmm...  anyone that doesn't belief that your christ chap is the
son of god?

> It should not be a part of the street lay-out of our nation's capital.

why? because one faith based sect decides that the roads are made in a
pentangle? isn't that asking a lot?
anyway- there are 50 of them on your bloody flag ferfuxake.... are you
anti-american or something?

>>     I do not believe we need to dwell on the issue of Masons or
conspiracy,
> issues often rather boring and counter-productive.

LOL  deary me... your whole argument is conspiracy theory, dude, and indeed
you are right! your posting is very boring, uninformed... self righteous,
patronising... and very very low-brow.

may the baby jesus shut your mouth and open your mind.