On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 08:30:13PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Michael Widerkrantz, and lo! it spake thus:

> The first thing I notice is that, suddenly, the title bars are /a
> lot/ higher than before. There's a lot of space around that wasn't
> there before.

I found the same when I did a move of my X stuff to a UTF-8 locale.
And something else didn't work at all, which moved it from "hugely
annoying" to "unusable"...   f.occupy window, maybe?  I ended up
sticking an "env LANG=C" before the ctwm call in my .xinitrc.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]