> Is a new release planned?  I love stable software (!) but there have been
> patches since February 2007 when 3.8a was released.
>
> I have not had time to keep up with them--and would love to see if some
> minor problems I've seen recently were already fixed.  Others are probably
> in the same boat.

I reluctantly concluded that ctwm was dead -- e.g. full screen flash
doesn't work and I see no sign that anyone intends to fix it. I
can't, alas. So I've switched to Openbox. I am not the only one.

I would prefer to go back to ctwm if someone does bring it up to
date, as I found it slightly more tailorable to my tastes than
OpenBox.

Aaron
http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs