> I reluctantly concluded that ctwm was dead -- e.g. full screen flash
> doesn't work and I see no sign that anyone intends to fix it. I
> can't, alas. So I've switched to Openbox. I am not the only one.

I was wondering about that with flash and thought it was just that
the flash plugin was ruined in some way...  :/

Anyone got any pointers on what is causing flash to get annoyed with
ctwm in this way?  I'd be happy to hack at it to try and fix this
if I can be pointed in vaguely the right direction (I'll have a go
without, but it will take a bit longer).

> I would prefer to go back to ctwm if someone does bring it up to
> date, as I found it slightly more tailorable to my tastes than
> OpenBox.

I also have a patch to support the "virtual screens" in ctwm better
to go with Xinerama and to stop alt-tab (well, the window ring)
from including windows on other virtual screens, which I need to
clean up and then will post to this list.

Is there a repository of the patches which have been made since
the last release?

--
d Too many brackets