From:   Don Baldwin, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>I didn't post the web site in order to support the argument for regulation.
>I believe that it illustrates the useless nature of the laws that we already
>have and also illustrates my view that those who advocate total freedom of
>possession of firearms would have to be happy with characters such as this.
>
>I personaly do not consider that people like this should be free to have a
>firearm.

Please provide one example of a person on this list who has
said this person should be armed.  Your straw man just
won't stand up.

Also, I find myself closer to agreeing with Mr. Totty than
with you.  While degree of regulation is necessary in
society, e.g., punishing rimes of violence and property
damage, I would argue strenuously that there comes a point
of overregulation beyond which further controls decrease
peoples' exercise of common sense, therefore inspiring
politicians to enact more laws.  Most Western countries
are presently trapped in this vicious circle, with
the continued tightening of controls as a kneejerk
reaction.

10 years after Communism fell, we're less free than we
were while it existed.

   Don

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]