From:   "IG", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<Like I said before, I'm not against controls totally, but I don't
think this is a good example of why they are a good idea.>>>

It may or may not be a good example, but that is neither here nor there.
It's met with a deafening silence by the people who advocate NO controls,
even if you personally are not one of them.
Not one response has been made to this by those advocates!

IG
--
Well, on behalf of them<G>, I would say the fact that it took
20-odd years to figure out who he was and the fact he held

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]