From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Our right to self defence has not descended anywhere. I repeat.......ad
> nauseum....you all have a right to self defence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theorectically true, the fact of the matter is however; if
you are away from private property then the right to self
defence is in effect denied to you because if you are
caught in possesion of *any* impliment intended to be
used defensively you *WILL* be charged and *WILL* be
convicted of being in possesionof an offencive weapon,
even though it's purpose was purely defensive.

Jonathan Laws
--
No you won't George Harrison's wife used a poker and
wasn't charged.  You can have any weapon you like in

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]