From:   "IG", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<<This is incorrect for those reasons. Claiming otherwise through innorance
is
no excuse either because it breaches the common law requirement for Crown
servants to know the law;

'We will appoint as justices, constables, sheriffs, or other officials, only
men that know the law of the realm and are minded to keep it well.'

Regards,  john Hurst.>>>>

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.
Someone caught me out on the hasty misuse of a single three letter word.
I suppose I should do the honourable thing.
Pass me the sword please.

IG

Doesnt alter my own opinion that there are some people who should not be
allowed near to any form of weapon, even though they have not been convicted
of any offence.
So there.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]