From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Alex Hamilton's comment exhibits the kind of Luddite mentality that is in
danger of killing our sport. The same attitude applied to golf would have
everyone playing with one club. He should perhaps remember that many of us
were first taught to shoot in the army and then transferred the skills we
acquired into civilian life.

If it were not for the numbers and diversity of the shooting community he
should understand that not only would his particular type of shooting be
prohibitively expensive it would also be a lot harder to pursue as many
ranges would not be able to survive if they were only patronised by
'gravel-bellies'.

Tony Jeeves
--
I have to say in equal measure I don't like this disparagement of
people who shoot TR or MR any more than I like practical shooters

The only thing I can say against TR is that the NRA seems to forget
that there are other fullbore shooting disciplines as I grow
increasingly frustrated at their attitude towards 300m (with the
range now closed six months out of the year, mind-numbingly daft
as it has covered points and more likely to be used by TR shooters
as well during the winter) and also their gross stupidity,
subsidising GR and various other events at the Imperial and doing
very little to promote them.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01