> My notion was that Bob, who receives Alice's WiFi signal, is also using
> a laptop, which he simply walks off with. He doesn't need a DSL or
> cablemodem or whatever.

Could be an interesting exercise for the next cpunk meeting. The goal is to
leave the meeting with some content on the laptop anonymously, ie. no one knows
*who* left the meeting with that content. The content should be made available
by one or two insiders via 802.11b. They don't even say which protocol they are
using (except windoze-proprietary shit which is out of question ... appletalk
is OK :-)

The LEA agents then post a list of suspects.

The Morpheus agents then post the content.

If there is no match, it means that fully anonymous cooperative dissemination
is doable. You broadcast, and you don't know who will relay it.

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows:
http://webhosting.yahoo.com/