On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Tim May wrote:

> I said many texts.

Which isn't the point, the point was 'bible'. You executed a strawman and
nobody seems to have noticed. Typical CACL.

Of course any word that exists is going to show up in 'many texts' if you
look hard enough. Your 'point' is specious.

> Religious scholarship is a hell of a lot more than
> just the several texts you cite which choose not to use this name.

Religous scholarship isn't, it's an exercise in fantasy and psy-ops. It
plays on peoples inborn fear of the unknown.

[Rest of Tim's self-agrandizing bullshit deleted]

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org