On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 18:57:19 -0700
Razer <ray...@riseup.net> wrote:

> >> Detroit, stripped of it's industry,
> >

> >     And  here we have 'commie' 'progressive' rayzer, actually
> > your typical americunt fascist, crying over the demise of the
> >     detroit  auto industry, poster child of americunt fascist
> >     industry. And it gets even better - just look up rayzer's
> >     histerical rants about cars and how the DMV is the anarchist
> >     saviour of humanity.
> >

> If you were actually literate,

        So, let's see

        "Detroit, stripped of it's industry, then, over decades, the
        industrial workers, has been techie hipster gentrified." sic

        For starters, you don't know how to spell possesive pronouns.
        What you meant is "Detroit, stripped of ITS industry",

        "it's"  <-- that's a short form for "it is". "its" <--
        that's a possesive pronoun. Get the difference?

        You are talking about detroit, that's the subject of the
        sentence. Then it looks as if you were going to actually say
        something about the poor fascist 'workers' but you didn't
        finish the second  clause!

        "then...the industrial workers" - WHAT about the industrial
        workers?

        And your sentence ends with "has been...gentrified" - that
        obviously refers to detroit since the verb is in ITS singular
        form.

> you'd note I was discussing the plight
> of the workers for whom working at a factory no matter the corporatist
> owners and pollution etc is a damn sight better than sleeping in a
> doorway

        and now you are saying that your beloved workers either have to
        work for GM or starve? Ah rayzer your stupidity skills are
        really stunning.

but I doubt a booshie assjack like you, a Lou Proyect clone