On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 18:57:19 -0700
Razer <ray...@riseup.net> wrote:

> >> Detroit, stripped of it's industry,
> >

> >     And  here we have 'commie' 'progressive' rayzer, actually
> > your typical americunt fascist, crying over the demise of the
> >     detroit  auto industry, poster child of americunt fascist
> >     industry. And it gets even better - just look up rayzer's
> >     histerical rants about cars and how the DMV is the anarchist
> >     saviour of humanity.
> >

> If you were actually literate,

        "Detroit, stripped of it's industry, then, over decades, the
        industrial workers, has been techie hipster gentrified." sic

        ...or perpahs you meant that 'detroit' was also 'stripped' of
        its 'industrial workers' over decades, which is of course
        nonsense. If at some point the place was 'stripped' of
        industry, then the 'industrial workers' were not 'industrial
        workers' anymore, and surely they couldn't have lived for
        decades as 'industrial workers'.

        All in all rayzer you are whining about the fate of americunt
        fascist industry - the child poster of 'capitalist' industry.

        Quite fitting for a 'progressive' who's also a propaganda agent
        of the pentagon's fake anonimity network.

        cheers.