John wrote:
> On Sunday 13 September 2009 02:04:32 pm Jeff Johnson wrote:
>> John:  I don't know if you noticed but I was talking about Microsoft SQL
>> Server.  I have not used MySQL because the licensing confused me and
>> didn't seem to be a fit for my customers.
>
> Just thinking about the other popular DB's.  So I thought I'd say something.
>
> Johnf

John:  Like I said, as popular as MySQL is with everyone I had a hard
time figuring out how I can develop applications with a database and
deliver a complete product with MySQL.

VFP lets you distribute with a runtime, MS SQL Server has CAL's, and
PostgreSQL is unrestricted.  Those are all arrangements I can deal with.

Thanks again for your input.

--
Jeff

Jeff Johnson