Am 19.05.2016 um 19:03 schrieb Tobias Ellinghaus:
> and finally those where format is "7", i.e., every image:
>
>> > meine Canon 6D|basecurve|7
>> > Eizo FS2331|colorout|7
>> > Fuji X100|colorin|7
>> > Schärfen aus|sharpen|7
>> > Sony DSC-RX100M3|lens|7
>> > Reinhards Sony RX100M3|basecurve|7
>> > Fuji X100|lens|7
>> > stark|rawdenoise|7
> You should go through the list of presets in the preferences and check those.

Interesting. But how come? I am only using the GUI. No manipulation of the db
with sqllite or such.

I tested with the basecurve preset "meine Canon 6D". Only "RAW" is checked as
Format but still your sql command shows:

meine Canon 6D|basecurve|7

I can make any change to the Format checkboxes including unchecking everything
the settings are not change. Next time I start DT only "RAW" is checked and
your sql command gives the same result:

meine Canon 6D|basecurve|7

What is happening here?

Matthias