Am 19.05.2016 um 19:30 schrieb Matthias Bodenbinder:
> Am 19.05.2016 um 19:03 schrieb Tobias Ellinghaus:
>> and finally those where format is "7", i.e., every image:

>> You should go through the list of presets in the preferences and check those.
>

> Interesting. But how come? I am only using the GUI. No manipulation of the db
> with sqllite or such.
>
> I tested with the basecurve preset "meine Canon 6D". Only "RAW" is checked as
> Format but still your sql command shows:
>
> meine Canon 6D|basecurve|7
>
> I can make any change to the Format checkboxes including unchecking
> everything the settings are not change. Next time I start DT only "RAW" is
> checked and your sql command gives the same result:
>
> "|basecurve|7
>
> What is happening here?
>
> Matthias

I can not change the format value with the GUI. I did edit the "meine Canon 6D"
preset with sqlitebrowser to value "2". That helped to prevent that the preset
ist applied to PNG files. But then, when I change the format checkboxes in the
GUI, example: checking all three boxes "normale Bilder", "RAW" and "HDR", the
value stays at "2". That looks like a bug to me.

Matthias