On sabato 3 dicembre 2016 23:59:14 CET, Dan McDaniel wrote:
I've been following this thread and it has prompted me to think about
upgrading from my current Intel chipset video. I'm trying to decide
among the AMD 460/470/480 cards.

How much difference can I expect between a 460 and the more expensive
480? Are there other advantages of going with the 480, such as
future-proofing?

The memory is important, so you should go with at least 4GB. I suggest you to go with at least the 470, 480 would be better if you have more money to invest, otherwise take the 470.

Niccolò Belli