Okay. This has nothing to do by the way from what I used to do with other tools, it's the way imho the mind and the eye works. When I open an image and it is too dark or too bright, I want to correct that first. Then I see it is a bit too yellow, then I want to correct that. Then perhaps cropping and straightening etc. The visual ordering of modules should have nothing to do with the pipeline. This makes me feel again that DT is mostly for techies.