> Message du 15/02/21 18:00
> De : "DougC"
> A : "darktable-user"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [darktable-user] Still no GUI module order possible?
>
> That thread helps my understanding a lot! Thank you.
>
> My conclusion is that allowing a manual sort order in a module tab in the GUI
> would make it difficult to implement other changes that are under
> consideration. To me, that is a good argument.

Hello,

I do not know what extra work it would imply for the devs, nor if it would be
either useful or convenient, so please do not bash !
Please, consider also that I am only a casual user, and I rely upon the devs'
decisions and choices, even if some do not match my tastes (or I do not
understand the reason why they chose to do so, nor the goal).
But, why not allow the user to create a tab with aliases to the original
modules, which would never be altered whatever the alias tab displays ?
When the user needs to see what is really happening, he goes back to the main
tab, and when he wants to work according to his taste, he uses his alias tab.

Rgrds,

J.-Luc