Le lundi 15 février 2021 à 13:30 +0100, Kneops a écrit :
> Okay. This has nothing to do by the way from what I used to do with
> other tools,

Then use another tool.

>  it's the way imho the mind and the eye works. When I open
> an image and it is too dark or too bright, I want to correct that
> first.
> Then I see it is a bit too yellow, then I want to correct that. Then
> perhaps cropping and straightening etc. The visual ordering of
> modules should have nothing to do with the pipeline.

Then you completely miss the fact that the order IS important as they
are run through the pipe in a specific order and so does interact in
different way if no at the same location. That would be like saying
that the mask in GIMP should be rearranged without having any impact on
the final rendering. This is just plain wrong, and if you don't want to
understand that or that is not the way you want the tool to be working
then fine... Please use another tool. This won't change in dt because
it cannot be changed.

> This makes me feel again that DT is mostly for techies.

No, but people who understand what they do.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B