Dave Rolsky wrote:
Yes, _but_ the docs suggest that if you don't like this you probably wanted _date_ math (not datetime) in the first place, and you can use delta_md(), which will return 3 months.

Ahh, cool

You always suggest splitting it up into more packages, but that doesn't necessarily help. I think the real problem here is that a lot of people just want date math, and they don't care about times. The real split should probably be a date-only module vs a date+time module.

Yes I do don't I :)  Thanks for putting up with my mumblings ..

Is there a third time-only also? (I guess with no limit on hours)

Cheers!
Rick Measham