On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, Rick Measham wrote:

You always suggest splitting it up into more packages, but that doesn't necessarily help. I think the real problem here is that a lot of people just want date math, and they don't care about times. The real split should probably be a date-only module vs a date+time module.

Yes I do don't I :)  Thanks for putting up with my mumblings ..

Is there a third time-only also? (I guess with no limit on hours)

Probably, just for the sake of completeness. It's certainly something that's simple enough to write.