On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Tim Bunce wrote:

> Plans:
>
> 1.  Move DBI source code to http://sourceforge.net/projects/dbi/
>
> 2.  Add a few dbi-dev people as developers who can modify the source.

Tim,

Pending permission from my employer, I'd like to volunteer as
maintainer for the DBI::Proxy.

Let me know your thoughts?  If you think it makes sense, I'll start the
process of getting approval (things are a bit tense with regard to Open
Source participation, as you might imagine).

Steve

Steven N. Hirsch       tie-line: 446-6557     ext: 802-769-6557

Staff Engineer                     Methodology Integration Team
ASIC Product Development           IBM Microelectronics