From: Louis Gonzales [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday 23 February 2006 10:28
To: Christian Stalp
Cc: dbi-users@perl.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Calling a PostgreSQL function via DBI

As for your select statement with the $arg1, ..., $argN, the
bind_param() function will work on those arguments too, I'd just suggest
to use the process of double quoting your string concatenation
assignments upfront:

$arg1 = "$someVariable" . "::someText";

     - - - - - - -  Appended by Scientific-Atlanta, Inc.  - - - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential,
proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is
solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering
it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message
or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.