Aaron Stone wrote:
Ok, it's a plan :-) I'm going to start porting the dsnuser changes from my
May tree into the current CVS. I figure this'll take one evening to code
and another evening to test. Should be in CVS by this weekend.

Uhm, I hope you're not planning on commiting this to cvs head! This doesn't sound like something we want to see changed before 2.0-final. Not that I want to discourage you from doing this.

I guess we really need a more finegrained approach to versioning, branching and releasing... sigh. Something like mozilla's roadmap perhaps? So, is it time to branch off the 2_0_something branch to serve as a base for 2.0.x releases? We can than all continue to work on HEAD that would serve as a base for preparing 2.1.x unstable releases, while working toward a 2_2_something branch to springboard the next stable 2.2.x release series.

  Paul Stevens                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31