Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 07:55, Simon Cocking wrote:
Since dbmail is pretty critical infrastructure for a lot of us, a clearly defined production/developmental release schedule would be hugely beneficial.

I couldn't agree more.  Right now I feel like we are floating in limbo,
I have no idea what the plan is going forward...
Understandable..

The short term plan is as follows:

release rc8. I don't think there are any issues currently to hold of this release. Agreed?

all should be stable in rc8. No changes will get in, except for some fixes.

If rc8 seems stable for 2 weeks, release it as 2.0.0. If minor fixes have to be made, release rc8 + fixes. If major fixes have to be (not likely IMHO), hold off release.

Ilja

--
Ilja Booij
IC&S B.V.