Geo Carncross wrote:

> So what you're telling me is that you think only developers of dbmail
> should be weighing in on the subject of dbmail's security?

That would be the death of dbmail.

I'm no security expert at all, and afaik neither is Aaron. I'm just a
guy who ran across dbmail a couple of years ago, liked it, but found it
lacking in terms of performance, scalability, reliability and code
quality. I've since invested deeply in addressing those issues without
doing a complete rewrite, and have gained some compentency in C along
the way which I didn't have before.

  Paul Stevens                                      paul at nfg.nl
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl