Hi Ali,

To combine two (or more) sets of conditions for a query, use the UNION
operator.
See for a similar usecase of DBpedia this question on StackOverflow
(usually a better place to ask programming questions, by the way):
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10720471/figuring-out-the-right-sparql-query

Groeten van Ben