Firstly, thank you so much for helping me discover new knowledge (for
myself) through this beautifully crafted SPARQL. This makes a lot more
sense that you have used the DISTINCT keyword to actually eliminate any
duplicates, but will this query ensure the truth is captured in one table
in the same way as the individual two tables did, because I want to make
sure I can use this dataset to count indegrees (high influencers) properly.
It is impossible to survey all the rows to ensure the knowledge is true,
but I am asking anyway.

--

Ali Gajani
Founder at Mr. Geek