Thanks, I get this table is pretty cool (and yeah, I thought Aristotle
would be first but I was wrong) but I'd like to keep my table in this
form: *Influencee
: Influencer *so I can actually plot it in Gephi and then do the rest. I
think the earlier query you mentioned does that, however, my question was,
does it capture the truth as the two earlier individual tables did
individually? I just wanted to be sure it does. Moreover, my it would be
nice to modify the query to include persons as I did in my Question
originally, because at this stage, it gives you stuff like "Java
Programming Language", which is funny as I'd not like it to be there,
specially for my analysis of the 'most powerful men in history'. Thanks
Josh.

--

Ali Gajani
Founder at Mr. Geek