At 5:18 PM -0800 12/16/02, Vernon, Matthew F wrote:
Deadlists shows for 12-18-73 the following recording information:
RECORDING 200 SBD; 180 AUD: There are at least 3 masters in existence. The SBD is virtually complete except for very brief dropouts during I Know You Rider and Wharf Rat. There is also a spectacular AUD, which was actually made by the band with mics on stage; this tape is missing Tennessee Jed & Me And Bobby McGee. There is also at least one AUD master made from the audience in circulation.

Has anyone ever heard the "onstage aud recording made by the band"? My preliminary inquiries suggest this is bogus. If someone "has this" what is the evidence that it is as claimed?
I believe there are *three* audience masters of this show. Stored away in boxes, I probably still have cassette copies of all them.

(But I cannot prove or disprove the 'recorded by the band with mics onstage' theory.)