Deadlists shows for 12-18-73 the following recording information:
RECORDING 200 SBD; 180 AUD: There are at least 3 masters in existence. The SBD is
virtually complete except for very brief dropouts during I Know You Rider and Wharf
Rat. There is also a spectacular AUD, which was actually made by the band with mics on
stage; this tape is missing Tennessee Jed & Me And Bobby McGee. There is also at least
one AUD master made from the audience in circulation.

Has anyone ever heard the "onstage aud recording made by the band"?  My preliminary
inquiries suggest this is bogus.  If someone "has this" what is the evidence that it
is as claimed?