jim powell wrote:

The listing quoted for this tape comes from the "Tapes In Circulation"
document I put together around 1990.  I still have the cassette of the 2nd
set for the purported "AUD from mics on stage" master.  This is how this
master was described to me when I acquired it from Larry Slavens of Des
Moines, a well-placed big collector with whom I have had no contact in about
a decade.  The tape certainly sounds good enough to have been made as
described.
Two of the 12/18 aud masters were transferred from the original cassettes to
dat here in Minnesota back in '95 or so.  Both tapes were recorded from the
audience, and the better sounding (quite nice) one was missing the first two
songs (as is the purported "stage aud").  These tapes were unfortunately not
widely circulated (as the sbd appeared, at the same time) and my dat masters
have since been lost.   Someone with all "three" tapes in a shoebox
somewhere could clear up the confusion with a listen.