I did all of the shows at this venue (except 89). In 83 and 84 it was called Bendan Byrne, 85 I don't remember and 87, 88 and 89 it was called meadowlands arena. When I went there to see the other ones in 2000, it was called continental airlines arena...cm

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 10:21 AM
Subject: 4/6/87

hiya,
do you have a ticket stub that says meadowlands arena for this show?
if not, what is your source for this information? the tape copy i
received back in '87 came to me labelled byrne arena. the setlists
posted in "the golden road" summer 87 issue which lists all setlists
from spring tour has it at brendan byrne arena and "deadbase 2"  which
came out in '88 and lists all known (at the time) setlists thru the end
of 1987 also lists it as brendan byrne arena. please note that
deadlists has the venue's name listed as what it was called at the time
of the show..... otherwise we would have listed it as happening at
continental airlines arena. thanks, steve: 1987 caretaker.