On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 11:51:40AM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Aug 2009, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > I suggest the following resolution as a ballot option:

> [...]

> > Thoughts on this?

> I think this is a more complete option that what I had proposed; I'd
> like to see it replace my proposed option, unless someone else feels
> that the more limited option is more ideal. (In which case, please
> speak up.)

Ok.  Does anyone have any suggestions for improvement to this proposal, or
are there any other options someone would like to see on the ballot?

If there are no responses, I'll plan to call for a vote 72 hours from now.

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2009/08/msg00079.html

slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org