Hi all,

I am getting back to you with updated info.
I currently own a Framework AMD 13 laptop running Debian Bookworm.
I've installed the new kernel from unstable.
apt-cache policy linux-image-amd64
linux-image-amd64:
  Installed : 6.9.7-1
  Candidate : 6.9.7-1
 Version table :
 *** 6.9.7-1 100
         99 http://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

apt-cache policy firmware-linux-free
firmware-linux-free:
  Installed: 20240610-1
  Candidate: 20240610-1
  Version table:
 *** 20240610-1 100
         99 http://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable/main amd64 Packages
         99 http://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable/main i386 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

apt-cache policy firmware-linux-nonfree
firmware-linux-nonfree:
  Installed: 20230625-2
  Candidate: 20230625-2
  Version table:
 *** 20230625-2 100
         99 http://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable/non-free-firmware amd64
Packages
         99 http://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable/non-free-firmware i386
Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

apt-cache policy firmware-misc-nonfree
firmware-misc-nonfree:
  Installed: 20230625-2
  Candidate: 20230625-2
  Version table:
 *** 20230625-2 100
         99 http://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable/non-free-firmware amd64
Packages
         99 http://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable/non-free-firmware i386
Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

apt-cache policy amd64-microcode
amd64-microcode:
  Installed: 3.20240116.2+nmu1
  Candidate: 3.20240116.2+nmu1
  Version table:
 *** 3.20240116.2+nmu1 100
         99 http://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable/non-free-firmware amd64
Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I've installed power-profiles-daemon from ubuntu jammy PPA (because PPD
from unstable resulted in too much updated packages, I want to stay as much
as possible on stable).
apt-cache policy power-profiles-daemon
power-profiles-daemon:
  Installed: 0.21-1~jammy2
  Candidate: 0.21-1~jammy2
  Version table:
     0.21-2 99
         99 http://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable/main amd64 Packages
 *** 0.21-1~jammy2 500
        500 https://ppa.launchpadcontent.net/superm1/ppd/ubuntu jammy/main
amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Upon restart, the amd_pmf modules is successfully loaded, and visible in
dmesg:
[   21.093436] ccp 0000:c1:00.2: tee enabled
[   21.104955] amd-tee driver initialization successful
[   21.236595] amd-pmf AMDI0102:00: registered PMF device successfully

lsmod | grep -E "^amd"
amd_atl                40960  1
amd_pmf                61440  0
amdtee                 28672  0
amd_sfh                49152  1 amd_pmf
amd_pmc                40960  0
amdgpu              12845056  33
amdxcp                 12288  1 amdgpu

The platform_profile is visible in PPD output:
powerprofilesctl
  performance:
    CpuDriver: amd_pstate
    PlatformDriver: platform_profile
    Degraded:   no

  balanced:
    CpuDriver: amd_pstate
    PlatformDriver: platform_profile

* power-saver:
    CpuDriver: amd_pstate
    PlatformDriver: platform_profile

It seems to me that it is working as expected !
I would like to thanks a thousand times all the people involved in fixing
this issue, you made my laptop an even better one <3

Best regards,

nate