Hello all,

Could someone please explain the concept of Non-Free Packages please (i.e. Pine
etc).

It is just that I don't understand why other distributions can include them in
there official releases, where as debain can not.

Also on another note, does anyone knoe if there is a graphical front end to the
ipfwadm (Firewall) program?  If not then I am currently considering writing
one.  The current plan is to produce both a  ncurses version, and a HTML
version.  But why reinvent the wheel if there is already one.

Regards

Graham Lillico